Pricing Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
Pricing Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
Melbourne Stars Pricing Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Melbourne Stars Ltd (ABN 48 152 852 278) of CitiPower Centre, Junction Oval, Lakeside Drive, St Kilda VIC 3182 (telephone 1300 MELB STARS or 1300 635 278) (Promoter).
- The Entrant is any person who enters this promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions (Entrant). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply for this Melbourne Stars promotion (Promotion). By registering, the Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The details of all prize winners in the Promotion will be published on the Promoter's website (www.melbournestars.com.au) on the date that the winners are notified that they are winners of the Promotion for a period of no less than 28 days.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the Promotion and go into the draw to win a prize an Entrant must;
- complete the String Research Pricing survey, and;
- must confirm they want to enter the prize draw, and;
- provide the requested contact details
- The Promotion commences at 9am AEST on Friday 18th May 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Monday 28th May 2018 (Registration Period).
- The Entrant must ensure that the Registration Process is completed during the Registration Period.
- Entries will be deemed accepted once the Registration Process is completed.
- The Promotion includes two prizes given away by the Promoter to one (1) winning Entrant.
- There following prize will be awarded:
- Four (4) x Adult Gold reserved seat tickets to Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades at the MCG in the BBL|08 season (date and time TBC)
- Melbourne Stars gift pack that includes;
- 4 x Melbourne Stars trucker caps
- 2 x Melbourne Stars clear tote bags
- 2 x Melbourne Stars note books
- The Promotion is a game of chance and the prize will be drawn from all Entrants at random. All Entrants will have an equal and random chance of being drawn.
- The winners will be notified in writing on the day following the draws listed above.
- The Promoter will keep records for three years after the completion of the Promotion which provide;
- an accurate financial accounting of the Promotion and all entries; and,
- an accurate reporting of the distribution of the Prizes.
- The Promoter's decision on the Promotion winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prizes that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier's requirements.
- The total prize pool of this competition is a maximum of $270.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Subject to any applicable laws, the Terms and Conditions may be updated by the Promoter at any time and no notice of the updated Terms and Conditions is required to be provided to Entrants.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegal entries or those which contain offensive or defamatory comments or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion, and their respective immediate families, are ineligible to enter. This includes employees of Melbourne Stars, Cricket Victoria and Cricket Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entrants' entries (including but not limited to an Entrant’s age, identity and place of residence) and disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Each Entrant can only enter and win the Promotion once.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Registration Period for the Promotion at its own discretion and subject to any relevant legislation.
- The Promoter will advise the wining Entrant about how and when they are to accept their Prize. If for any reason the winner decides not to accept the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the Prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of a similar nature to be determined by the Promoter.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If a winner of a prize is not readily identifiable, and the Promoter has made reasonable efforts to identify the winner of the prize but was unsuccessful, the Promoter may draw an additional prize winner.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every individual who enters the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's (and their officers and agents) name, likeness and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media (including social media) for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or materials manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: a. to disqualify any Entrant; or b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, and recommence the Promotion from the start on the same conditions, subject to any relevant legislation.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees (as defined below) or any other law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or prizes; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize. In these terms and conditions, 'Consumer Guarantees' means the consumer guarantees which apply to the supply of products or services under the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as amended from time to time, or other similar legislation of a state or territory of Australia.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be required to sign legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information either caused by programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entries.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is conditional on the provision of this information by an Entrant. Information about an Entrant may also be used by the Promoter and may be disclosed and used by third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related companies for the purposes of carrying out promotional, marketing, planning, product development, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages, direct mail and telephoning the Entrant, unless the Entrant withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner. Entrants should direct any request to access, update, withdraw, correct information, or request not to receive information about future promotions or further correspondence by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash and value of prize cannot be used or credited against another purchase or experience