Optus Employee Membership Offer Terms & Conditions
"Melbourne Stars" means Melbourne Stars (ABN 48 152 852 278) of PO Box 327, EAST MELBOURNE, VIC 8002
“Optus” means Optus Networks Pty Ltd (ABN 92 008 570 330)
1. Registration in the Melbourne Stars Optus 2-for-1 Membership Offer will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2. This offer is only available to Optus Employees. In order to be eligible you must be an Optus employee at the time of purchase. If you cease employment with Optus after you have purchased the 2-for-1 offer, your membership rights will remain intact for the duration of the 2017-18 season
3. The registration period for this offer will start at 9am on Friday 1 September 2017 and finish at 5pm on Tuesday 31 January 2018
4. This offer can only be redeemed by visiting and registering at https://cricketvictoria.wufoo.eu/forms/kxvqpsw0u3ymn2/ and using password supplied to employees by Optus. You must complete the form in entirety and must pay and complete the transaction for the membership redemption to be successful
5. The 2-for-1 offer is open to Optus employees. Eligible employees must purchase an Adult membership from the list of eligible Melbourne Stars 2017-18 (BBL|07 and WBBL|03) membership packages
a. This offer is only available on the following membership categories;
i. Premium Reserved (both Level 1 and Level 2)
ii. Gold General Admission
iii. General Admission Home & Away
iv. General Admission 2 Game
v. Star Gazer
b. This offer is not available on the following;
ii. MCC Star
iii. Or any Family packages.
6. Upon registration, the registrant has the option to redeem a Melbourne Stars membership for another individual. This secondary membership must; a. be from the same membership category b. must be of equal or lesser value c. be Adult, concession or Junior.
7. Juniors must be aged 5-15 years as at 1st December 2017 to be eligible for junior priced seating.
8. Memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration
9. By registering to receive the 2-for1 offer, you agree to the Melbourne Stars membership terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be found at www.melbournestars.com.au/terms-and-conditions/membership-bbl07
11. Melbourne Stars reserves the right to refuse a registration if they believe that the applicant has registered false or misleading details
12. Successful registrations will be processed by Melbourne Stars and memberships will be sent to eligible members
13. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash and value of membership cannot be used towards the purchase of another Melbourne Stars membership