Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program
BBL Family Fun Pass Offer Terms & Conditions
"Melbourne Stars" means Melbourne Stars (ABN 48 152 852 278) of CitiPower Centre, Lakeside Drive, St Kilda VIC 3182.
“Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program” refers to all participants who are a registered participant of the Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program for the 2018-19 season in the state of Victoria
- Registration in the Melbourne Stars Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program Family Fun Pass Offer will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to 2018-19 season Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program registered participants. Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program participants must be registered with a cricket club in the state of Victoria
- The registration period for this offer will start at 9am on Saturday 1 November 2018 and finish at 5pm on Wednesday 12 December 2018
- This offer can only be redeemed by visiting and registering through the link emailed to participants by Cricket Victoria
- The offer includes one (1) family pass (supplied as four passes)
- The retail value of the Family Fun Pass is $42.50
- The Family Fun Pass can only be used for one (1) match entry during the BBL|08 season. Pass holders can access one of the following matches;
- Stars v Scorchers– 9th January 2019
- Stars v Hurricanes – 14th January 2019
- Stars v Heat – 27th January 2019
- Stars v Sixers – 10th February 2019
- Woolworths Cricket Blast Holiday Program participants can only register once for the Family Fun Pass. For the avoidance of doubt, if someone has registered with the Melbourne Renegades, they cannot register with the Melbourne Stars
- Melbourne Stars reserves the right to refuse a registration if they believe that the applicant has registered false or misleading details. Registrations will be reviewed and cross checked to confirm registrant eligibility
- Successful registrations will be processed by Melbourne Stars and Family Fun Passes will be sent via email to the email address used to register, by Tuesday 18 December 2018.
- Registrants must ensure that their email and contact details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Melbourne Stars takes no responsibility for lost or stolen passes. Lost or stolen passes will not be replaced
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash and value of tickets cannot be used towards the purchase tickets or membership
- Family Fun Passes are General Admission passes only and do not guarantee a seat for the designated matches. Family Fun Pass holders have access to general public general admission areas only
- Entrance to Melbourne Stars games is subject to Cricket Australia’s 2018-19 Ticket and Entry Conditions