1. You get to visit the home of Australian Cricket – the MCG
2. See yourself on the big screen shaking your tail feather on Dance Cam 💃
3. You’ll know the Stars players are dedicated when Adam Zampa runs somebody out with his face!
😲 Seriously – where else are you going to see that kind of commitment?
4. You get so involved in the game that you find yourself calculating run rates and player stats – even if it’s your first time at the cricket!
Extras, bowling averages, strike rates… it all makes sense now! 💡
5. After watching all the kids at the game, you get confident enough to bust out a dab or two
Next up: flossing!
6. You create your own celebration for every wicket
Show ‘em how it’s done Kingy!
7. You can relive the epic saga of Steven Seagull!
Surely one of the most famous seagulls in MCG history! We even made him a mascot! Watch Steven’s appearance during BBL|04 here!
8. You know there’ll be some nail-biting finishes!
12 runs off 6 balls... *heavy breathing*
9. Soon you’ll be celebrating with the Stars fan next to you whenever there’s a boundary
10. After a while, you’ll realise you’ve become part of the Stars family!
There’s no better sports family to belong to!
Our first home game is the action-packed NYD Derby against the Renegades! We’ll see you at the match 😉