View the MCG Seating Map
THE WAY HOSPITALITY SHOULD BE – FUN, LIVELY & LUXE
Experience Melbourne Stars matches in style this summer, with perfect viewing right behind the bowler’s arm. This is the best way to mix business with pleasure or to share with family & friends.
The Stars Lounge is situated in the Olympic Room and provides you with premium facilities, in an exclusive yet relaxed atmosphere, to enjoy all the action on and off the field this summer.
$225 per adult
$75 per child (under 5 free)
- Air-conditioned & spacious function room
- Premium Reserved Seating on Level 2
- All-inclusive gourmet food, including pre-game canapés & grazing buffet at innings break
- Premium beverages served throughout
- Excellent views of the field behind the wicket
THE PLACE TO BE WITH FRIENDS THIS SUMMER
Why not get a group of friends together and enjoy the Melbourne Stars experience this summer!
With access to air-conditioned premium facilities in the Legends Room and reserved seating on Level 2 right behind the bowler’s arm, you won’t miss a beat this summer.
$95 per person (18+ only)
- Access to exclusive air-conditioned function room
- Premium reserved seating on Level 2; behind the bowler’s arm
- Private cash bars exclusive to Stars Social guests for alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverage purchases
- Gourmet food available for purchase
STARS FAMILY ROOM
FUN, FRIENDLY & SOMETHING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Designed especially for families with young ones, the Stars Family Room provides all the creature comforts and space for everyone of all ages to enjoy the Melbourne Stars spectacle.
The kids will be entertained with a visit from Starman and Starlet, whilst Mum and Dad can enjoy the game too.
$75 per adult including 1 child (under 5 free)
$20 per additional child
- Premium seating on Level 2 Ponsford Stand
- Access to the air-conditioned & spacious Harrison Room
- Glass of sparkling for mum (or dad) on arrival
- Private cash bar and access to food for purchase
- Face painter and visits from Stars mascots, Starman & Starlet
MCG PARTIES FOR YOUR JUNIOR SUPERSTAR
Kids, get excited! The Melbourne Stars are giving our fans the opportunity to host children’s birthday parties at one of three Melbourne Stars matches this summer.
Take the hassle out of the kids party and leave the set up and cleaning to us! Packed with entertainment, delicious party food and all the action of a Stars game, this will be one party to remember.
14 January 2019 \ 27 January 2019 \ 10 February 2019
- Access to a private birthday area and premium seating on Level 2, square of the wicket
- Kid friendly party food package
- Visit from Stars mascots, Starman & Starlet
- And much, much more
Email: VIP@melbournestars.com.au / 1300 MELB STARS