Marketing & Communications Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Direct reports: To be agreed with successful applicant
- Have you got what it takes to make it in the Sport Entertainment industry?
- Want to mark your imprint on one of Australia’s leading summer sports teams?
- Have a desire to lead change, challenge traditional marketing and communications methods?
- Bring exciting new age ideas to life?
- Have a pedigree of success?
We are a progressive, new age sports organisation setting the benchmark in sport entertainment in Australia.
With an already established, strong and loyal fan base, FTA viewership of 1M+ and superior average attendances, combined with some of the world’s best players, we are primed to take quantum leaps this year.
We are looking for an experienced marketing and communications professional to help capitalise on our success to date and entrench our brand as Australia’s no. 1 summer sports club.
Driving attendances, membership and viewership, and continuing to build the profile of our brand and players, as well as connecting meaningfully with the community, will be the keys to our ongoing success.
- Develop and implement strategic operational marketing and communications plans to drive attendance, membership, viewership and brand awareness
- Develop, manage and deliver integrated product plans, including promotional, advertising, media, digital, PR plans (Communications) to support business unit outcomes
- Oversee the Club’s brand and ensure strategies deployed are consistent, based upon relevant consumer insights and appeal to fans
- Manage and oversee all aspects of media and PR, driving positive media and PR outcomes across the business
Is this you?
- 5+ years marketing and communications experience in the entertainment (or related) industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing ATL and BTL marketing plans campaigns
- Fun; likes working in a close knit team and prepared to roll your sleeves up to get business done
- Driven by success, a great communicator with a positive attitude and genuinely passionate about what they do
- An innovator who is prepared to challenge the status quo
Please submit your resume via Seek here
with a cover letter clearly articulating in 250 WORDS ONLY
why you are better than anyone else for this important role.