Account Servicing Manager
The Melbourne Stars are a progressive, new age sports organisation setting the benchmark in sport entertainment in Australia. With an already established, strong and loyal fan base, FTA viewership of 1M+ and superior average attendances, combined with some of the world’s best players, we are primed to take quantum leaps this year.
- Fantastic new role for an established sales / account management professional
- Opportunity to work in Australia’s favourite sport
- Make your mark on one of Australia’s leading summer sports Clubs
Having established a strong sponsorship portfolio with some of Australia’s leading brands, the Melbourne Stars are looking for an experienced Account Servicing Manager to join our dynamic team to be responsible for the account management of our suite of commercial partners.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the rest of the team, your key responsibilities will be to:
- own the entire relationship of each of our existing commercial partners, ensuring a customised personal approach
- maintaining strong and demonstrable customer service and managing a range of systems and processes to ensure that all partnership benefits are delivered to our clients, on time, every time
- develop and implement exciting and innovative leveraging and activation strategies that ensure our clients are receiving measurable return on investment
- identify and explore opportunities to grow new and existing partnerships to help drive further revenue and continuing to build the profile of our brand and players.
- assist the Group Commercial Sales Manager in developing sponsorship proposals to take to market continually evaluate the performance and ROI of our partners, including producing ongoing and end of season review documents
- manage multiple tasks and stakeholders efficiently and effectively ensuring the highest level of customer service
- ensure that all internal stakeholders are being providing with the relevant information they require
- management of a range of additional programs as required by the business
Is this you?
- We’re looking for an outgoing person who is proactive, self-driven and great at building relationships with people and organisations.
- Ideally you will have 5+ years account management experience in the sports (or related) industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing and retaining key partnerships and managing a portfolio of partners
- A track record of implementing proven processes and procedures to support the business
- Attention to detail second to none and excellent project management skills
- Fun; likes working in a close knit team and prepared to roll your sleeves up to get the business done.
- Driven by success, an exceptional communicator (both written and verbal) with a positive attitude and genuinely passionate about what they do
- An innovator who is prepared to challenge the status quo
To apply, please click here.